Fuzzy Logic

Having some fun with the up coming election

Name:
Location: Aurora, Illinois, United States

I'm 72 years old and having a blast of a retirement. I have a friend, Max Angst, who often comments on our world. I relay these comments to my readers.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

A New Approach

A REVISED APPROACH


I’ve decided on a new format for this blog. Five days a week Max Angst will comment on the major issues of the day. My reason for doing this is that I am a member of The Greater Aurora Citizens for Peace and Justice (Gap J) in Aurora, Illinois. This group regularly demonstrates for important issues. I participated in a recent demonstration and found out my arthritis and lymphedema problems with my legs became aggravated by the standing and walking required. I no longer can particpate in these demonstrations. Yet I like the people in this organization and don't want to leave them. So, five days a week I will do a blog on an issue I believe Gap J would want comments on. The comments are mine alone, but they are dedicate to Gap J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home